Tuesday, June 14, 2005

9 9 9 ...

Three magic numbers i just noticed on my counter....

just one more...and i'll hit thousand.

just think...being read a thousand times. being liked, being disliked, being loved, being love.

forcing people to think....getting commented on...

i am overwhelmed.

Can think of only two words...thank you....for all this love.

Thanks to all my blogworld friends .... neelima , gayathri , sangeeta , recca , phantom , sophie , somu , J , smyta , neha, dheepak, nupur , soumya , chakshu , tracer_bullet , nish , anusha, anumita......whew.....this list wud go on and on.

Names or no names...its the same emotion. Thank You. And keep reading.

10 comments:

Woodooz said...

Wowwie ! Congrats on reaching the magic figure !! Way to go dude ! :o)

And btw, is there anyway to find out if am the 1000th visitor ? That way I can claim a gift from ya right ?

tracer_bullet said...

Congrats coherent rambling, way to go...

hope one more digit will be added soon..

Keep bloggin, and this concept of a diary of blog is a novelty, hmm!

Baejaar said...

It might have taken you 5 months to cross 1000 hits but at the current rate (its already crossed 1200), the next 1000 hits should be in 10 days. Great going dude.

Enchanted Mind said...

hey bloggie....

tx for mentioning me !!!

J said...

:-O

Is that my name on the list???

*tears of joy*

I think I wanna thank my neighbor's doggie who inspired me to start blogging !!!

Prabha said...

hey!!
first time here..
so Congrats!!!!:)

Art said...

First time here...Nice one...Congrats Blog :)

Anonymous said...

i hit 1500 today,landmark ;)

wise donkey said...

Now 10000 is the target.
Congrats way to go!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.